Sunday, August 07, 2005

the worst is over

well..i have survived the week of..#$%@#..and so here i am..at last ..finally having time to blog..i am not exatly 100% free..though..still ahve 1 more assignment to go..but wat the heck..1 week period for the assignment..i shall take my time..n njoy now..

after last week..i was finally able to get some good rest..i am still trying to replace those hours of sleep that i missed in the last week..due to a week of not enuff sleep..my eyes were horrifying! it's as if someone punched it!

ahah..had a good shower too!! last week was like a fast week..everything i did was like catching a train..even when i take my bath...ahha never really felt clean..until..friday evening..the bath was so nice and refreshing..ahhh...i felt so clean after that!!

my room's been a mess...i have not make my bed..for 1 week plus..i have just set a record..ahah..man...i could never imagine my room to be in that state..things were everywhere..but now...it's squeeky clean!

well..at least now i have some time to myself..managed to watch a couple of episodes of naruto n one piece as well as inuyasha and bleach..(haha i know i know it's not a couple..it's a lot..but wat the heck i need my rest and entertainment)..yea with time to spare..i have also added some links of other's ppl blog in my blog..on the side panel..hope u ppl dun mind me putting it there..just tell me if u do..i'll take it down.. :)

alrite..i guess it's enuff for now..besides..i wanna go watch footie! chelsea v arsenal! woo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Soon Yee said...

the worst is NOT over!! i dunno how to do ES assignment =( *cry*

4:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahaha not only that..there's still a few math quiz!!!

-scwar-

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home