Sunday, May 29, 2005

my birthday!

well..it's the 29th now..and my bday was 2 days ago..heck who cares? i have had a wonderful 3 days..thx to all my lovely frens and darling sisters!! just a brief summary..ehhe i went to soul'ed out on the 26th nite wif my dear uni mates..and boy it was fun!! too bad we didnt drink..ehhe no alchoholic ard me that nite..all 'kuai chai n kuai lui'..but nevertheless..it was a nice celebration that nite..

on my bday..i celebrated it wif my dear sisters! had italian food for dinner..and then they came to my hse...n i had a hand made cake from lisa!!! thanks dear!! it was lovely!!

the day after my bday..eheh we went to watch madagascar!! eheh i have watched the show!!!! yay!!! (i bet many of u out there havent watch it yet! hah!) it was very funny!! eheheh..then at night my dear sis came over to my hse n played mahjong!! eheheh..we are just a bunch of mahjong freaks! ahahahha (as lisa wud put it..we are turning into old ladies)..

ok..that shud be enuff on the summary of things i went thru..i shall now show my gratitude to all those who have remembered...wished and celebrated my bday..

my thanks goes to: (in no particular order)

1. lisa, sook wai, mei yen and marie for the lovely dinner, cake, movie..and time spent together..and the presents!

2. cynthia, soon hau, cindy, ah lok, kooi heng and hazel for the lovely dinner at souled out and all the lovely presents!!

3. teing, min, pin, hwee wen, hazel, kooi heng, cynthia, cindy and steven for your birthday wishes!

4. marcus, and chin teck, chief for the sms

5. lisa, hween wen, pin tsin, cindy, steven, and jj for the calls

6. jj for the flowers

7. steven for the song

hmm..i am not sure if i have left out anyone..if i do..thank you to you too!

some pics..

in souled out:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com





the lovely cake made by lisa

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





my dear sisters:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





the fantastic hat cyn gave to me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1 Comments:

Blogger derobsiem said...

Well....gld that ur happy on ur special day.....hehee....

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home