Sunday, March 27, 2005

10 10 the number!!

hahaha...i bet most of u will be wondering wat the title mean...well...eheh it's a lucky number for me..ahah cos..i won 100 bucks becos of it..muahahahah....the 100 bucks came from hitz.fm ICU baby contest..yeah!! so glad i was the first caller thru!! and i spoke to JLo adn voila!! i got a 100 bucks!!! just like that..ehehe..luck was on my side too..thank goodness i have 10 10 in my ic...well 100 bucks is not alot..but then again..it's eaasy money!! ehehhehee woohooo!!! yeahh!!!! *jumping for joy* *feeling ultimately high* :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAhhh!!!! win things on radio!!! got to talk to the woman with "THE" ass.. HAHHAHAHAHhA.
not bad wert your luck.. always winning things .. since my luck so cacat... have to tap into yours la... so wheres my fifty? ;)
*hugs*
lisa

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home