Tuesday, June 28, 2005

early life crisis

when ppl reach the age of 40-50..they get mid life crisis..i guess at my age now..i consider it early life crisis? alot of things happen lately..good things..and bad things..well..i dont know how i should feel abt things now..i am having mixed emotions over things..

my current state of living....i dont know if i am living the way i am suppose to..am i just wasting precious time by just slaking everyday..? i dont know...i feel lost at times..dont know where i am heading to..or wat i am goin to do..i wish my happy go lucky days will come back to me soon..i missed it..

am i being too nice to ppl? many ppl say i do..i dont know..i think i shall start to be mean now..since all i get from being nice is notin nice..

things seems to not go my way recently...there's too many to mentioned...so i shall skip that part...

well my life is not that bad after all...when i found out that there's still hope between andy n mi..it did help bring my spirits up...

this is just a random subject which pops into my head..mobile phones...shud it really be called a mobile phones? is it really that portable? do people carry it wif them 24/7? my answer: NO. one good example..people dun bring their mobile phones wif them into the bathroom...not unless that person is a wierdo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things in life never always run smooth, it is problems that make us grow and mature. So I so hope face it instead of running from it.
.......
There things in life where you have no control on it, if its yours it will be yours. There is such a thing as trying too hard.......So take it cool gal ^_^

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dearie...
dun worri...these type of thinkings are good..it means u r growing up and u start to notice things around u... =) talk 2 me if u need to share...i'll be listening kay? hehe... i'm still going thru d tinking period too =) being nice is good ma..dun give up on dat spirit...i sayang u 1...

*sammi02 jie jie*

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home