Thursday, July 07, 2005

never ending to do list

celebrated min's bday not long ago..had a superb buffet steambot for dinner..couldn't believe that i can eat so much myself...haha..i am just being kiasu..must make my RM19.80 worth!

gotta start studying for my midterms now..but i am just being lazy..refusing to hit the books..i got a feeling i am gonna screw my programming mid term..i know nuts abt it..man..i am just in deep shit..programming mid term on sat..then on fri..i got entrepreneurship mid term..2 papers in a roll..how to cope..i am running out of time..beside..my assignments are pilling up liao..i have not even start on any of it..and..to top it off..i have not start working on my fyp yet...die die die..no time!! in addition...stuart called me..requested for my help..and my aunt also called me for help..all also need help urgently..sigh...i wish there's more than 24 hrs a day...man..i wan more time!!!

i need to learn to manage my time better..i need to stop watching anime liao....haha but i just can't!! it's additive.."once u pop u can't stop"..that's how it is..wat to do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if i can do it.... I dont see any reason you cant.....you can relaz watching anime and do your work. Just manage you time....well, good luck ya !
Adios amigo

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes! u can do it!!!!!!! i sleep thru my uni days remmeber!!!!!!!! ekkekek u r giving urself tension la!!! take it easy dearie..

*sammi02*

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home