Friday, August 19, 2005

19 August 2005 - A Wonderful Day

yay!! my effort paid off!! wheee!! last nite..i slept unbelievebly early at 10pm..supposedly to wake up at ard 2-3 am hoping to meet MI online..and i over slept..till ard 4 somtin..and when i went online..MI left..was so sad...and then a miracle happen..MI came online again at ard 5 plus...i was like waaaa!! must start posting up messages..and i wonder if MI reads my mesg...because there was like thousands of ppl flocking the site..the messages were constantly moved on to the 2nd and 3rd pages..so it will be quite difficult for MI to read..then finally i started a new post..a brand new topic..and nobody reply..my post was falling lower and lower down the page..desperate to make MI take notice of my post..i posted another mesg in the same topic i started..and viola..my thread was back up on top of the page again..then i went on leaving mesg in other fans thread..and when i went back to the main page of the message board..there was a reply to m post..i was like..pls be MI pls be MI..heart was thumping fast...then i view the topic..there it was!!! the reply i was waiting for!!! MI replied me again!! i am so happy now..words can express how i feel! ppl who know my passion for MI will know how i feel now..indescribable!! Thanks MI!! Luv ya always!! once again..Happy Birthday MI!



hehehe..for those who wanna share my joy..here's the link to the site.. mi's reply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home