Tuesday, June 22, 2004

yellow's da colour!!

wheeee!!!! i got a new sling bag an it's bright yellow in colour!!! ahaha so striking!! now ppl can spot me from far far away..ahhaha..so lame!! got it from tropicana life..my bag's is the toilet brand wan (WC- wild chanel)...hope it doesnt get dirty fast..i mlas to wash it often... :P

my bad luck continues on wif my car...it was vandalised on sunday nite..and today..i got a SAMAN!!!! how can ??? i was not even parking illegally...not double parking....no yellow line...no nothing...and i was not even blocking the road or somtin!!! i hate JPJ!!! give me saman for no reason...(actaully not oni me..the whole stretch of cars along the road also kena...) i wanna complain!!! and i m very sure the place i park it's not illegal!!! my first ever parking ticket!!! arrrggghhh!!! must go ask my dad to buy 4D liao....so many things happen to my car...who noes if can strike 1st prize...lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home