Wednesday, June 16, 2004

an angel in disguise 0:)

today i did somting really mean..to this person whom i shall not reveal...and oh boy wat a great feeling i got after dat..in chinese they called it 'sam leung'...direct translation 'cool heart'..hahaha..this really shows how evil and mean a i can be..so dun mess wif me...i can be real mean...very nice..it was in a way a little payback to this person....although i noe deep down inside me one part of me feel sorry for this person...but wat the heck i m still glad i did wat i did today..cos i noe this person got hurt by wat i did...well..wat can i say..?

my eye is getting better liao..thanx to the ointment..so no more eye infection for me..yay!!! hope i dun get anymore anytime soon.. :P

so yep..todays a great day!! happy day!! and may my joy n hapiness continues with a win for germany tonite..and then i'll get free lunch! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home