Wednesday, June 09, 2004

eye pain!!!

woke up todday feeling so lazy..i wanted to ponteng class..was edi mesg-ing cyn..telling her to go class herself..but then the angel in me told me to go class..and so i went to class..i m just so proud of myself.. :) the proud moment only lasted a few mins..as the pain in my eye is irritating me!!!...i got this tiny little cyst growing in my eye (as so the doctor claim..but as my home doctor..) ironically my mom claims dat it's not a cyst..it's just dat i m 'hot' in the body..ate too much heaty food..(well due to lotsa of bbq-ing last week i guess..) it's making my eyes itch and i m constantly tearing...i look as if i have just cried to ppl who dun noe me....looking foward to later..ehhe my so-called 'driving lesson' wif lisa..haha..it will bring great fun and sheer joy..plus the fact dat i get to be amuse... :p ..gtg now..class starting!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate nak update. tak ada baru pun.
semacam lah.
hahaha.. i dah gile..
ok.. see you around!
-lisa

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home