Monday, June 14, 2004

eye pain again!!

haih...now dat my left eye is ok edi..my right eye has the saem prob..and this time it's even worst..i think i m cursed with eye infection..it's like i always get it wan..i dunno y..and y other ppl seldom get wan..? eeeeyerr...so not fair!! thank god i never threw away the ointment..it really helps.. :)

arrgghh!!! the wheather is so hot..or maybe it's just me...cos my eye feels like it is burning..which leads to me being hot....(i shall go eat an ice cream after this.. :P)

haih..yesterday nite i stayed up so late to do my tutorial..which i supposedly have to hand in..is just a waste of time..do so hard..then today go class cheh so many ppl never complete wan lar...no need to hand in also..make me stayed up till like 4.30 am for noting!! shud have watch euro better..

damm it..my eye is killing me!!! i can feel tears rolling down my cheek..i need tissue!! hopefully i dun hafta wear sunglasses to class tmr..hopefully it wun swell till like a ball...ahah (i noe..i m just being lame...)

class is so boring today..had a 20 mins math quiz..think i screwed up a little..hopefully still can score..my pathetic 5 marks..*keeping fingers crossed*..got another quiz on friday..whihc carries another pathetic 3 marks..the subject is database systems..the subject where i rarely pay attention..mr. sugu's lecturing is damm boring..and his indian slang...ahha...it's so funny..all the 'L' sounds..hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home