Monday, October 24, 2005

the recent weekend

hehehe..two weekends ago..i went to melaka..but the recent weekend..which was yesterday..i went back to visit my grandma in temerloh pahang..it was a good trip as usual as i have always love going back there..well..nothin much happens..life as usual there..eat..went to the estate..pluck fruits..veg..etc..my uncle is currently planting cucumbers and sweet corns...eehhe i will be able to pluck cucumber by the end of this month and the sweet corns by the end of next month..ehehe..cant wait!!!

well..neway..i saw somtin wonderful in the pond in my uncle's hse and the first thing that came across my mind was..to take a picture and show it to cyn..cos i know she will sure have the same thinking as i do when she sees wat i saw! so this is for u cyn!! hope u will like the picture..and have the same thinking as i do...



...ahhaahha..yeaps! i dun know what cross ur mind when u see the pic cyn...but for me it was none other than naruto summoning gama-bunta..and then the tadpoles came out! man talk about watching too much anime..i am going crazee soon..eveything seems to relate to some anime in a way or another..

besides the tadpoles...an incident mad me love the village life..it was cheap ice cream! it all happen when my cousin asked my uncle for some money to buy ice cream...and so my uncle gave him a dollar to buy..seeing that i tot my cousin wud have come back wif at most 2 cones..but to my surprise..he came back wif 5 cones! can u believe it??!!?? 20 cents an ice cream cone! sooooooo ultimately CHEAP! my mom was so amazed that she bought another 5 cones..ahhaha in the end everyone in my family had an ice creame cone..fantastic! i must say too..the 20 cents ice cream is not small..hehehe..if only i can find ice cream like that here in kl..cheap and nice..just take a look...it's a picture of my cousin holding the 20 cents ice cream cone (isn't he just so cute?) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Soon Yee said...

u've got to be kidding me!! 20cents ice cream still exists?! whoa.. there's ice cream just like that sold in pg outside botanical gardens and it's RM1.50 each!!

3:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...when i first saw the pics,i tot it was some other thing.u noe wat i mean.the dirty stuff...hehe...then tink twice again,i tot of naruto...lol...

20cents ice cream still exist even in kk.

-cyn-

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home