Saturday, October 15, 2005

my new shoes!!!

wheee!!! muahahaha!!! i finally got my shoes!!! it's always the case that when u are prepared to go shop for a shoe..u dun find it..but when u least expect it..the shoe will show itself..ahhaha..just like today..was browsing thru a warehouse sale..and VIOLA! i saw it..the beautiful pair of shoe..that instantly capture my heart! and i bought it! (ehehe thx to dear soonie..for paying for me first...thx dear! :]) the shoe is just so nice..and fantastic!i adore them!! cant stop looking at them! so happy today that i finally found my shoe..and it was quite reasonable too! eheh just take a look at the pics..arent they just gorgeous? wheee!!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Soon Yee said...

you love your shoes,n i love my shoes so much too! *wink* hehe.. i spent all day y-day admiring it; wearing it n taking it off :p n no probs bout the payment dear, dun worry bout it.

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh nice shoes wor..how much isit?? i oso wanna get a new nike shoes la! how much isit !!!!!!!!!!! wahh din't know blog oso got so much ads hor..!! love ya..

sammi02 jie jie!

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home