Friday, October 05, 2007

drained..

i'm totally sucked out and drained. so tired and i am not getting enough sleep. i have not been going to gym for almost 3 weeks already and it is bad..(i'm just being kiasu here..pay alrady must go more often..make my money worth) i so need a change in my lifestyle...need to buck up and get back on track..i am so off it now..sometimes, i really wonder how can some people be so energetic? where do they get thier energy from? i want to be like that too! i need to be more hyper and and i more than 24 hours in a day. there is so much to do, so little time. aihh...*shakes head*

2 Comments:

Blogger Soon Yee said...

are you kidding me!?!? you need to be more energetic!?!? *helloooo!! earth to sue leng!!!* you are like a little bouncing ball! Even exceeds the Energizer bunny :D if you get any more energetic, you'll bounce off to the moon :p

But I am with you on the gym part.. Since I'm paying for it, it's the only reason that I'm dragging my sorry ass there :D hehe...

8:14 PM

 
Blogger scwar said...

hahah..thanks for the compliment dear..hehe..even if i do bounce off to the moon..i know you'll definitely fly there and drag me home :p

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home