Monday, August 09, 2004

1 down...more to go..

finally!! i have completed my IP assignment..my webpage has been done!! yay!! n finally got my good nite sleep!!..there's still many more assignment to go..haih..not stop wan!! it's so crazeeee!!!

oh yea..to those ppl who noes me..though i m bz n have lotsa assignment to do..pls pls do remember that i wun ignore u all..no matter how bz i m..if u do ask me i will try to make it..ehhe..n dun always tell me that i m bz i wun layan u all..or i m bz u dun wanna disturb u..cos i will layan u all n i will be more than willing to chat or talk to u all!! i will reply all ur mesg..though somtime it might take some time for me to reply u all..but i will sure to reply it wan...and also i noe dat somtimes i do not reply some of u when u all mesg me on9..but i have my reasons for it..so pls forgive me bout that..i ahve to make a public announcement of this cos i m tired of ppl say u so bz..where got time for me..u so bz..dun wanna kacau u alr..u so bz...bla bla bla..it's just that..if u noe me..then u noe waht kinda person i m n wat i will do in situations like this..that's all i hvae to say.. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home